HOW TO APPLY
We need you to supply us with certain information before we can confirm a quotation and/or issue cover. In the first instance please complete an online enquiry form to receive a quotation. Thereafter we can discuss your requirements more specifically and deal with any queries arising either by phone or email.
In any event, we can arrange cover quickly for you.
Another feature of Wellbeing Insurance (formerly DSC Insurance Services) is arranging insurance for Therapists (Complementary and Beauty).
Who is it for?
Our scheme insurance can accommodate a wide variety of complementary therapy types. These would generally sit within the broad classifications shown under:
- Alternative Medical Systems, often founded from ancient practices and historical cultures and including activities such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Mind-Body relation therapies that rely on the mind’s ability to facilitate and influence physical change. Activities would include Hypnosis, Meditation, Mental & Absent Healing, Art, Drama and Music Therapy etc.
- Therapies reliant on dietary regulation and/or the ingestion of supplementary preparations, including Herbalism, Dietary Supplementation and Nutritional Therapy and Advice
- Bodyworks and Manipulation including Aromatherapy, many Massage types, Reflexology etc.
- Energy based therapies that use energy fields and which include many types of Energy Healing and such activities as Reiki, Qi Gong, Therapeutic Touch etc.
Beauty Therapists offering various treatments and Hairdressers can also be accommodated under the scheme.
Our policy can also include extended Professional Indemnity cover for the teaching/training of other therapists and Public Liability Premises risk (when working from your own home).
Treatment Rooms, Centres and Clinics can all be insured under the scheme too.
Please see our Services page for further details of cover available or Contact us for more information.