HOW TO APPLY
Our rates might vary depending on where and with whom you trained because there are a number of different group discounts available.
We need you to supply us with certain information before we can confirm a quotation and/or issue cover. In the first instance please complete an online enquiry form to receive a quotation. Thereafter we can discuss your requirements more specifically and deal with any queries arising either by phone or email.
In any event, we can arrange cover quickly for you.
Another feature of Wellbeing Insurance (formerly DSC Insurance Services) is arranging insurance for Therapists (Complementary and Beauty).
Who is it for?
Our scheme insurance can accommodate a wide variety of complementary therapy types. These would generally sit within the broad classifications shown under:
- Alternative Medical Systems, often founded from ancient practices and historical cultures and including activities such as Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Mind-Body relation therapies that rely on the mind’s ability to facilitate and influence physical change. Activities would include Hypnosis, Meditation, Mental & Absent Healing, Art, Drama and Music Therapy etc.
- Therapies reliant on dietary regulation and/or the ingestion of supplementary preparations, including Herbalism, Dietary Supplementation and Nutritional Therapy and Advice
- Bodyworks and Manipulation including Aromatherapy, many Massage types, Reflexology etc.
- Energy based therapies that use energy fields and which include many types of Energy Healing and such activities as Reiki, Qi Gong, Therapeutic Touch etc.
Beauty Therapists offering various treatments and Hairdressers can also be accommodated under the scheme.
Our policy can also include extended Professional Indemnity cover for the teaching/training of other therapists and Public Liability Premises risk (when working from your own home).
Treatment Rooms, Centres and Clinics can all be insured under the scheme too.
Please see our Services page for further details of cover available or Contact us for more information.
Service for IPTI members
IPTI (Independent Professional Therapists International) was a family run association based in Retford, Notts. It ran for nearly 40 years before closing at the end of 2020 due to difficulties brought on by the COVID-19 Corona virus. The association arranged competitively priced insurance for its many and varied membership but particularly for independent, alternative therapists who often experienced difficulty sourcing suitable malpractice insurance in the early days.
For the last 11 years, IPTI worked in association with Wellbeing Insurance for their members’ insurance needs. It is fitting therefore that we offer to continue this insurance relationship for IPTI members on a direct basis for those that wish.